Lisa Michele
Well as this process comes closer to the end we have begun to realize that in the beginning we would pray sitting in a chair, standing in the shower, or driving in a car. Then time moved on and we began to find ourselves on our knees....and now we have found we are flat on our faces, with ALL that we have praying our daughter home.

Status report from Ghana: No passports....

Status report from God: Keep our eyes on Him!

Isa 55:11.........So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

We can rest in God's goodness and know His timing is perfect.
2 Responses
  1. bbqdaisy Says:

    AMEN!!!!!
    I'm right there with you!
    I love your post and love your heart... what awesome truths!!
    Looking forward to the next time I see you (and your beautiful Monica)!!
    Maria


  2. Ericka Says:

    Here's hoping you get some news THIS WEEK!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Ericka