Lisa Michele
We love you Lord, We love you!

It's the beauty of simplicity
That brings me down to my knees
I'll Praise You for eternity
And Lord I love you
Because you, you first loved me

It's the beauty of simplicity
That fills me with eternity
I tasted your divinity
And Lord I love you
Because you, you first loved me

And all God's people say
We, we love you
We love you Lord
We love you
And we, we love you
We love you Lord
We love you
We love you

It's the beauty of simplicity
That brings me down to my knees
I'll praise you for eternity
And Lord I love you
Because you, you first loved...

You gave yourself away
Just that I could stay
You took my place and love
And knows that I could stay
But you are holy
And you alone
Deserve my praise

And all God's people say
We, we love you
We love you Lord
We love you
And we, we love you
We love you Lord
We love you
And we, we love you
We love you Lord
And we, we love you
We love you Lord
We love you
We love you
And we, we love you
We love you Lord
We love you
We love you


Today as I have sit and prayed for all of the families waiting to bring their children home I am reminded that it is only because God adopted us first that we have been blessed to adopt as well. He has spent time on me, my family, our daughter in Ghana for years planning this perfect reunion, this perfect gift. I am in awe that He would chose this for me. Today I will wait on Him like I waited to give birth to my two bio children, with great anticipation. Wondering what day will I pour her first bowl of cereal, what night will I first tuck her in, what will she think of her car seat, will she like our cat Thomas, will she like to wear dresses, which one will she wear first, will she like to snuggle, how long will it take for her to know that I love her, when will we start homeschooling, what is her favorite flavor of ice cream.....Soon I will know the answers to all of these questions. Soon we will be on our way to Africa to bring her home.
4 Responses
  1. Sam Says:

    THANK YOU SWEET Lisa for this wonderful and VERY ENCOURAGING post!! I soo needed this refocusing and reminding today ...!!
    You are a BLESSING!!
    Love
    Maria


  2. Sam Says:

    ooops ...
    I didn't realized it was signed in under my amazing husband ...
    :)
    :)


  3. Kristin Says:

    I agree with Maria, thanks for being encouraging!


  4. Deborah Says:

    I am visiting your blog from the Jag Family Blog. We, too, are adopting from Ghana. Our next step is to go to Ghana to file our 1600. We are adopting siblings, a girl 5 and a boy 4. I will be praying that you are united and at home soon!! God is so awesome. The song you posted is really pretty ~ thank you.