Lisa Michele
Friday is now the day for us that we might here something about the passports in Ghana. There are four families who are in the same stage of the adoption process as we are so we are hoping to all hear something. We are praying God's timing, His comfort, His peace and understanding as we wait to hear news.
As I stated in my last post coming to the end of this process is the most raw emotional place I have been in in a long time. It is amazing. I wouldn't trade it for the world because I know why I feel the way that I do but it does make me feel a bit exposed if you will. I know I am right where God wants me to be, on my knees, heart wide open and eyes on Him but it is painful. It almost feels like surgery is about to happen. (Ok I know that sounds crazy, which is why I have kept a lot of this to myself)
So as tomorrow approaches and we learn of what is to be, please keep your eyes on Jesus and pray that we can do that too! Pray that His will will be done. Pray for the hearts of the families preparing to travel, those who are traveling and those waiting. If this were a part of the Footprints poem that we all know so well....today and many days in the past few weeks, there would only be one set of footprints in the sand, HIS!