Lisa Michele
Well it's been awhile since I have written....honestly the waiting has been the hardest part to "live" out loud or to show people. It is hard for me to understand my own emotions let alone try to explain or share with people. Some days are good days, some days just are.....
Passports are being processed, found, or reapplied for. (and some are still missing in action) These are the details that I try not to hold on to. Not because I am being negative but because I know the details of what time, what day, who did what when do not apply in the big picture. She will be home in His perfect timing.
I am so thankful this process has been driven by God so much so that we have no doubt this journey is all about Him. Even in the hardest times of waiting, we know, that we know, this is His will.
So....the update is Pray, Pray with us, Pray for us.
2 Responses
  1. Laurel Says:

    I was just thinking of you last night, and planned to email today ... just to let you know "I Care!"

    I am soooo... sorry that this process has been stalled for so long.

    You are in my thoughts and prayers, and we hope to see you again soon.

    Laurel


  2. Lisa my friend....you are a GIFT! I love your real ans true heart! Looking forward to face time with you ...cause I can hear your words on this post...but I know if I could see your face while you said them..I could see the Jesus sparkle in them that shines in hard and good times! I will hold your arms up if you get tired...real life, real emotion and REAL LOVE! see ya in a few!