This photo was taken last week! A friend of mine just brought her 3 boys home from Beacon House and while she was there snapped a few precious pictures of "Our Moni"! Thank you so much Amy!
Loving you and praying for you. Jesus, have the COMPLETED passport surface THIS WEEK! We praise you and honor you God as you will complete this work and our heart's desire is what I first said, but YOU are OUR LORD and we give this all up to you!
I am a daughter of THE King, a wife to an incredible man who is my best friend, a mother of four (Me? Yes Indeed I Am!), a photographer, a doula and a bit of a computer nerd.
Cute picture! Praying that you and Cheryl will bring your kids home SOON!!!
Laurel
What a little cutie bug.
Lots of prayers here Lisa to have her home soon....hugs :)
Your daughter is beautiful. I pray she is home soon.
Loving you and praying for you. Jesus, have the COMPLETED passport surface THIS WEEK! We praise you and honor you God as you will complete this work and our heart's desire is what I first said, but YOU are OUR LORD and we give this all up to you!
Your HOV lane traveling buddy,
Kathy