Lisa Michele
Our decree is now at the judicial service attestation....?? We have heard this is the process of the red ribbon, SO this could be a good thing. We are praying the decree is in hand this week so I can fly next Friday or Saturday.
In the meantime we are preparing for a certain someone's birthday! Oh what fun that will be!
3 Responses
  1. Grace Says:

    It was SO good to see you at church today... We're praying for your paperwork and for the peace that is often hard to come by at this point in the process...

    My days are pretty free - so if there is a time/day you are free I'd love to get together and talk.

    Christall


  2. Patty Says:

    Oh, I am praying you will be able to get here soon too! I gave A. lots of hugs today for you. He IS a sweetie! I also met the man who got to name him. Do you know the story about that? His name was chosen with love & prayer.


  3. Patty Says:

    I am soooooo hoping you can come this weekend. I have been giving A. lots of hugs but it's just not the same as when it's going to be his own Mom!

    I'm so sorry we have not squeezed a phone call in. We've had multiple phone problems, including one lost/stolen.

    Are you staying at a guest house or with Bartons? They said they had offered - they are super sweet people, by the way. Have you met them yet?

    We are leaving Tuesday pm so I really hope we can meet before we go. Bartons & Rom. know where we are staying if that will help.

    I am also leaving you some snacks, treats with the Bartons - tuna salad, crackers, drink mix, granola bars mostly. Hope it will be a help.

    Hugs!