Trusting that the Lord will take away ALL of my doubt, all of my fear and help me to trust Him completely!
Heavenly Father please forgive me for my unbelief! Please fill me with your Holy Spirit and help me to hold on! My knees are sore, my eyes are burning, my heart is aching! Father Please comfort me! I do not want to walk with out you, I want to walk in your will, not my own. I want to stay under your covering.....I love you Jesus, Thank you for loving me....even when I am a mess!
~ Amen
Heavenly Father please forgive me for my unbelief! Please fill me with your Holy Spirit and help me to hold on! My knees are sore, my eyes are burning, my heart is aching! Father Please comfort me! I do not want to walk with out you, I want to walk in your will, not my own. I want to stay under your covering.....I love you Jesus, Thank you for loving me....even when I am a mess!
~ Amen

"When all that I can give is a broken hallelujah, and my only offering is shattered praise....still a song of adoration will rise up from these ruins, I will worship You and give You thanks! (Mandesa)
Friend....you SING the most beautiful "broken hallelujah" EVER! Great post....broken, humble and listening is a GREAT position to be in. (fun...NO! but useful....YES! Your life is soooo full of useful space for the Father to walk around in, it is amazing!
HUGS HUGS HUGS!!!
Praying!!!!! Aching for you!
Lisa,
I am assuring A. of your love & desire to come to be with him every time I see him! He showed me the photo book you made for him & we talked about all of you. He is a dear little boy! I can so see why you fell in love with him. My Luke E. is a real buddy of his & often saves his treats so A. can have some too. I'm so glad they'll be able to continue to be friends at least by phone in the USA.