Lisa Michele
So after completing our home study I think there should be adoption discounts on ink cartridges, paper, gas and coffee. I also would recommend a prayer team because there seems to be a very dark side that really doesn't want to see these children in a loving home. I don't think it is a coincidence at all that the week we completed our home study the sale of our boat fell through and the engine in our rescue boat failed. We are so thankful we have a sovereign Father that He is so faithful to us. We know He will work it all out we just have to lift it up to Him and let Him have total control of this situation. Which is a good thing because I would surely mess it all up if I were doing this on my own.
1 Response
  1. Kristin Says:

    I think you're right that the enemy is trying to derail these adoptions!!! A friend told me to "Pray and expect", that he will throw all kinds of curve balls along the way. But God is so much stronger!!!! Hooray! Hang in there!