Lisa Michele

Our Home Study Picture
(Thank goodness digital cameras have timers on them!)

We are in the beginning steps of adopting from Ghana Africa. My husband and I have completed our home study paper work, had our first meeting with our social worker aka SW and our second one is just around the corner.

I can hardly wait to see what God has in store for our lives and who He has in store for our lives. We have several friends who have adopted or are adopting, so we know things can go left when you think you are going right. We are just praying that God's will will be done here. That who ever He has for our lives will be here soon, that He will give them a place in their hearts to know we are on our way. It is such a personal journey to share the steps of adoption. The different emotions you go through, the ups the downs, the certainty and uncertainty. I will be sharing it all here as much as I can. Hopefully you will see on the other side that God has His hand in this every step of the way!

Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Ericka Says:

    Hi Lisa!
    We are a family adopting from BH as well!
    What part of the country are you located?
    Ericka