Well the home study isn't as complete as we thought. Our SW requires different online classes than Beacon House so we are trying to get them complete today. However we aren't having much luck logging onto the site to complete it, so I might have to try a different computer or something. Maybe I can bribe one our friends.... maybe show up with some diet Pepsi or something?
We got our fingerprints back from the FBI today....another requirement from our SW.
We will meet with her individually on Monday then she will come here on Friday and THEN we should be complete. It is amazing how days turn into weeks when you are adopting! Is it like that normally but now we just feel it more?
Time is a perfectly painful thing when your heart is involved. I know ALL of this is in God's hand and it is only by His perfect time and His perfect plan that any of this is happening at all. I need to find rest in that so I don't drive myself batty in the mean time. (or maybe I should say "batty-er!)
Chandler will be coming home from camp tonight. He has been gone since Wednesday morning. I can't wait to hear all of the great stories he will have to tell. Chandler is our detailed talker so we need to get our ears ready. He went to a camp called Wild Horse in Oregon! Sounds fun already huh?!
Taylor is spending a few days with our cousin, Dani in Duvall. Dani is expecting her second son in just a few weeks so Taylor is helping her get some "nesting" done before baby gets here. She is having a blast spending time down there. They are canning, making jam, knitting and who knows what else. Playing with little Dempsey I am sure. Dempsey will be two in December so Dani is going to have her hands full for awhile. I am so happy Taylor is getting to spend some time with family before school starts. She loves that.
We got our fingerprints back from the FBI today....another requirement from our SW.
We will meet with her individually on Monday then she will come here on Friday and THEN we should be complete. It is amazing how days turn into weeks when you are adopting! Is it like that normally but now we just feel it more?
Time is a perfectly painful thing when your heart is involved. I know ALL of this is in God's hand and it is only by His perfect time and His perfect plan that any of this is happening at all. I need to find rest in that so I don't drive myself batty in the mean time. (or maybe I should say "batty-er!)
Chandler will be coming home from camp tonight. He has been gone since Wednesday morning. I can't wait to hear all of the great stories he will have to tell. Chandler is our detailed talker so we need to get our ears ready. He went to a camp called Wild Horse in Oregon! Sounds fun already huh?!
Taylor is spending a few days with our cousin, Dani in Duvall. Dani is expecting her second son in just a few weeks so Taylor is helping her get some "nesting" done before baby gets here. She is having a blast spending time down there. They are canning, making jam, knitting and who knows what else. Playing with little Dempsey I am sure. Dempsey will be two in December so Dani is going to have her hands full for awhile. I am so happy Taylor is getting to spend some time with family before school starts. She loves that.
