Lisa Michele
Well we are finished. The home study process has come to an end. Our SW said we should have our first draft of our home study no later than Monday evening! Wow! What a process! I have no words other than Our God is Awesome!
The SW talked to each of our children and asked them if she were their fairy godmother what would they wish for.

Taylor's response:
When I was little I would "wish" for things until I gave my life to Christ and realized I needed to pray and ask God for what I wanted. Now I know when I am praying for something and it doesn't happen then it's not God's will for me yet, but if it is God's will, miracles can happen.

Chandler's response:
First I would pray for the rapture would happen soon!
Second that the world would be free of sin.
Third that every thing would be free that adoption would be free, medicine would be free etc.

I cried and praised God for the children I have and the children that I do not even know. That they know Him and love Him. Knowing that God is raising our children, calling on them is just priceless to me. We are blessed beyond words.
1 Response
  1. Ericka Says:

    beautiful....
    Congrats on your HS! Awesome!