Lisa Michele

We had some friends (Russ and Kathy) over for dinner and played Apples to Apples. You've gotta play this game. Our daughter, Taylor, drove us nuts about it for weeks until John and I finally gave in and played. Now we are hooked. It is such a funny game to play.
Russ and Kathy even brought the pizza AND left ALL of the left overs! Bonus! I wonder if they will be back tomorrow to retrieve it?! I am sure it was a slip up on their part. (Thanks for feeding us and for your friendship, we decided like you guys more than pizza!)



Guess what I just read?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our home study report! Yep you read that right! We just got our first draft via email! Can you believe it?? Amazing I tell ya! So far we have ready every page and haven't seen a mistake so we are going to re-read it in the morning just to double check.


If you haven't ever read the book Adoption Miracles by Karen Kingsbury you must. It is a beautifully written book about God's perfect plan through several families and how he weave our hearts together perfectly.

Good night....
0 Responses