don't know when we'll be back again! Cuz we're ....flying standby! :o)
One more real sleep and we are off to Africa...
Four more sleeps til we see her, Five more sleeps til she is ALL ours!
Thank You Jesus!
I can't wait to walk with you Jesus as we begin this journey! Just stay right in front of us, not too far, because if I get a bit nervous I might need a piggy back ride. If I walk too far I might need you to carry me. Please don't let me get in the front, I will only think I know which way to go...You know best. Father Thank you...for me, I am not worthy but humbly I receive what you have for me. I will give all praises to you Father, really those who know me, know me going to Africa could only be led by You! Father I lift it all up to you. Every little tiny detail and all of the big ones, they are Yours and Yours alone. Stay close Father. Oh, could you bring your water? I may get thirsty in the desert place we are going. If not for me there will be many there who are thirsty. You can use me if you need to, dwell in me. I will be your hands and feet if you so chose. They are quite small, just the way you made them but with Your help I can do ALL things! Blessings Father, Thank you for Chosing Me! Thank you for Saving Me. Thank you for Loving Me!
One more real sleep and we are off to Africa...
Four more sleeps til we see her, Five more sleeps til she is ALL ours!
Thank You Jesus!
I can't wait to walk with you Jesus as we begin this journey! Just stay right in front of us, not too far, because if I get a bit nervous I might need a piggy back ride. If I walk too far I might need you to carry me. Please don't let me get in the front, I will only think I know which way to go...You know best. Father Thank you...for me, I am not worthy but humbly I receive what you have for me. I will give all praises to you Father, really those who know me, know me going to Africa could only be led by You! Father I lift it all up to you. Every little tiny detail and all of the big ones, they are Yours and Yours alone. Stay close Father. Oh, could you bring your water? I may get thirsty in the desert place we are going. If not for me there will be many there who are thirsty. You can use me if you need to, dwell in me. I will be your hands and feet if you so chose. They are quite small, just the way you made them but with Your help I can do ALL things! Blessings Father, Thank you for Chosing Me! Thank you for Saving Me. Thank you for Loving Me!

I'll be praying for you ... can't wait to meet Monica.
Laurel
Seriously girl - I can't even see through the tears...
It's SO close!
Christall
a great comment. so tender - so true and trusting. have a wonderful time - soak it all in. don't get dehydrated. I am praying you thru all the connecting flights and all the red tape. In my mind, I can picture your reunion and Moni meeting John for the 1st time. What a wonderful day. Be prepared for the BH exit - bring plenty of tissues - it is a tear-jerker.
Safe travels and many blessings to you all; I will be praying for you!!Yea-your time has come!!!
Yay! Rejoicing with you! I can't wait for my turn!