Lisa Michele

Here is a picture of sweet little Monica talking to us on the phone!
....

Just wanted to share and say THANK YOU MARIA!!!
....

Now I am off, I have to do laundry, clean, organize, clean some more....oh and breathe, that would be good too!
....
2 Responses
  1. Grace Says:

    *I* can't wait until she is in your arms - so I can't even imagine how excited you must be...

    (well, I can - but you're SO close - so it's even more exciting!)

    Christall


  2. Boy does she LIGHT up like a SON-SHINE when she gets to talk to you! I know you are on the plane at this very moment...and when you read this she will be in your arms and you can see her SMILE face to face...doing butterfly kisses, and rubbing noses face to face!
    Lisa and John....you guys BLESS ME! Talk in Ghana!
    C