It is so surreal to be at this point in our journey! We have tickets to fly to Ghana on the 25th of April arriving early on the 26th! We have a Visa interview for the 28th then travel north to Monica's village. I can't believe this is really happening. We are bringing her home...here! Amazing! I am looking forward to seeing her, loving her, playing with her, knowing her! Mmm mmm mmm! Can't wait!
Found this picture of a volunteer holding Monica and thought I would share. It makes me so happy to know she is laughing, playing and having fun at Beacon House. It's all too easy to start thinking she is sad, she misses me, I need to get her out of there! Just dealing with my emotions in this and not falling into the negative thoughts. Don't get me wrong, I know she misses us. I also know she is safe, she is happy, she is being cared for and she loves playing with her friends. I am so glad she will have friends from Beacon House living so close to us! Hopefully that will help in her transition to America. Oh my word ~ she is really coming home! Thank You Jesus!

Thanking God with you! :)
I am so happy for you... To see you at the end of your journey gives me the hope I need right now! Knowing that sweet girl is coming home is the best kind of blessing. Praying for your travel and everything that goes along with bringing Moni home.
Christall