Lisa Michele
We received an email yesterday from a mom who is in Ghana to bring her daughter home. She asked for our phone number so she could call us to talk to Monica.

***

Oh the joy....at first I was so overwhelmed with emotion I could hardly think.

***

Then I was filled with the feeling of apology. I wanted to tell her how sorry I am that it has taken this long for us to bring her home. Wondering has she forgotten us, what does she know. Does she know I miss her so much our heart aches? Does she know we have been praying for her to come home? Does she know we are coming? Daddy too? Then I talked to a friend who said, "Isn't it just like the enemy to try and steal your joy? This is a time to celebrate Him and all He has blessed you with!" Amen! I second that!

***

Now I am ready to talk to her and cheer with joy that on this very day next week she will be meeting her daddy for the first time! Yippee! Yahoooooo! That in seven more sleeps we will be coming to Beacon House to see her! And God willing in 14 sleeps she will be home meeting her sister and her brother!

***

Thank you Maria for thinking of us! I am so filled with gladness you are there with your sweet sweet Ella and she is meeting her daddy today! May God bless every step of your journey. May it be filled with His strength, grace and compassion. May you have a safe journey north that impacts another family to see Jesus in you and Sam as you begin this new life with Ella.
God Bless you my Friend, You are in our Prayers!
3 Responses
  1. Laurel Says:

    A phone call from Monica ... what a blessing!!!

    Laurel


  2. Patty Says:

    Thank You Lord!You know how much we can handle!


  3. Well Miss Lisa...You bless me friend!
    Yeah for 7 sleeps!
    The enemy will fight and fight...he is crafty...but you are BRILLIANT because of who is in you...THAT IS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT YOU!
    We are counting the days!
    (and yes...I broke the blog fast for this month and May so I can SEE the GLORY of God in these next 4 traveling families...boy have we all learned...loved...learned...laughed and learned soooooo much about ourselves, our hearts, our kids, OUR GOD...on this amazing road so far.) so my friend....I will read, i will post and when you get back we can do the "real life" thing again! GO GIRL GO!