Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BEAUTIFUL!!!! WOW!!! I LOVE these pictures!!! AND her hair looks AMAZING!!! Well DONE mamma :) You did your own daughter's hair ... she is HOME!!! What a JOY to come on your blog! Love Maria
Yes, I did Selina's yarn braids two nights in a row and was up until 3am!LOL Thankfully they lasted over 6 weeks with some repair and refreshing along the way! Congrats on having your daughter home!
I am a daughter of THE King, a wife to an incredible man who is my best friend, a mother of four (Me? Yes Indeed I Am!), a photographer, a doula and a bit of a computer nerd.
Her hair looks sooooo pretty!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BEAUTIFUL!!!!
WOW!!!
I LOVE these pictures!!!
AND her hair looks AMAZING!!!
Well DONE mamma :)
You did your own daughter's hair ... she is HOME!!!
What a JOY to come on your blog!
Love
Maria
Yes, I did Selina's yarn braids two nights in a row and was up until 3am!LOL Thankfully they lasted over 6 weeks with some repair and refreshing along the way! Congrats on having your daughter home!