This morning during breakfast Monica asked if she could go to the bathroom. "Mom toilet" she asks. I excused her and off she went. A few minutes later I could hear her calling me. "Mom come! Mom! Mom come see!" This is unusual for her so I thought there must be something wrong. I walked in, Moni was sitting on the potty holding her bottom up off the toilet seat. "Is everything ok?" She looked at me with a concerned look on her face, "Mom, towel please. The seat is too cold for me. I want you to roll it." I thought I better repeat what I thought she was asking of me just to make sure I hadn't misunderstood what she was asking. "You want me to roll a towel out on the toilet seat so your bottom doesn't get cold?" "Yes, it's too cold for me." She replied. I giggled and and said it's cold to help you go potty faster!
Yes our little Monica does believe she is a princess! I haven't stopped laughing yet! This little girl has brought so much laughter to our house I can not even begin to put it into words. This is just a small glimpse of how much fun we are having.
Yes our little Monica does believe she is a princess! I haven't stopped laughing yet! This little girl has brought so much laughter to our house I can not even begin to put it into words. This is just a small glimpse of how much fun we are having.

that is great! Thanks for sharing that story.....it is giving me a giggle now too!
Cute Story!
Glad things are going well.
Laurel :)
They sell toilet seat covers here (for real - because the bathrooms aren't heated and if you don't have a heated toilet seat - we have 2 :) - then you can buy the toilet covers to keep the seat warm!) Want me to send you one?