Welcome Home!! Praise God!!! Woohoo!!!! Moses is excited to see "little Monica" at church tomorrow!!!!! Don't worry I will "beat" anyone that tries to come close to you guys tomorrow!!! ;)
Oh MY HEART!!!!!!! Those pictures are WONDERFUL!!!!! PRAISING with you that you are ALL together and HOME!!!! What a GOOD God we serve! Can't wait to see you and Monica - I would have to say that Ella is quite eager :) Much LOVE Maria
I am a daughter of THE King, a wife to an incredible man who is my best friend, a mother of four (Me? Yes Indeed I Am!), a photographer, a doula and a bit of a computer nerd.
Welcome Home!! Praise God!!! Woohoo!!!! Moses is excited to see "little Monica" at church tomorrow!!!!! Don't worry I will "beat" anyone that tries to come close to you guys tomorrow!!! ;)
The Pittis Family
Oh MY HEART!!!!!!!
Those pictures are WONDERFUL!!!!!
PRAISING with you that you are ALL together and HOME!!!!
What a GOOD God we serve!
Can't wait to see you and Monica - I would have to say that Ella is quite eager :)
Much LOVE
Maria
Yea! Great to see the pictures. Brought tears to my eyes.
Hopefully I will be taking pics of Lanae and her family's homecoming, at Sea-Tac by the end of this week.
mama of 13
Joy Joy Joy Joy Down in my heart!
Hugs to ya!
YAY! You all look happy & excited. I can't wait to post something similar this year! :)
What a journey!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you and your babies :)