
On this day we became the proud and honored parents of this perfect little child of God, Monica Ann Aydelotte. Tears have fallen from my eyes at the awesome goodness of God that He would chose us to be her parents, that He planned for this gift for us. We are singing praises to the Father for His mighty glory!

Oh Lisa,
I swear, (I know I shouldn't) but you get the waterworks EVERY time I read your blog.
You have such a gentle way with your words and I can just feel your heart.
Congratulations Family!!!!
Happy Happy day! Your little "monica" has the nick name in our home of "Daisy" because every time we were around her at BH, she looked up at us with her smiley face and looked just like a sweet daisy reaching for a ray of sun shine....sooooo glad you get to be her "ray of sunshine forever family!"
with celebration and love
Carrie and Clan
Praise the Lord!
Celebrating with you!
Kristin