We are celebrating in the joy for the family that went to court on Friday. Their court proceedings went well and it sounds like they are taking another family this coming Friday. (Not us that we know of) We are lifting this up to our Father asking Him to take care of it for us. It has felt great since we let Him have it all. Don't get me wrong, I want our daughter home, I want to tuck her in at night, however my heart is filled with His peace.
The song Jesus Paid It All gives me comfort. It fills me with strength and peace about where we are and what we are doing. Knowing we wouldn't be on this journey with out His guidance, His love, or His heart call. It is all to Him I owe.
Praying this evening that God will grace the hearts of every Mom and Dad who is in the waiting process of adoption. Praying He will bless them with His ultimate peace, that each of them will have a double portion of His comfort. It is in the name of Jesus I pray these things! Amen
The song Jesus Paid It All gives me comfort. It fills me with strength and peace about where we are and what we are doing. Knowing we wouldn't be on this journey with out His guidance, His love, or His heart call. It is all to Him I owe.
Praying this evening that God will grace the hearts of every Mom and Dad who is in the waiting process of adoption. Praying He will bless them with His ultimate peace, that each of them will have a double portion of His comfort. It is in the name of Jesus I pray these things! Amen
