8 Months since we heard your name from a very special friend of ours.
6 Months since we saw your face, it was love at first sight!
5 months since you were born in my heart and I prayed to God about this new love chamber that I had only experience with your sister and your brother.
2 months since we started all of our paper work to bring you home.
2 weeks since I made your bed for the first time
It's been daily that we have prayed for you to be a part of our family.
1 day since we went to Yakima to get our finger prints and file our I600A
An hour since we mailed our dossier to Ghana
It's been 5 minutes since we heard you were our daughter and I could post your picture on my blog.
6 Months since we saw your face, it was love at first sight!
5 months since you were born in my heart and I prayed to God about this new love chamber that I had only experience with your sister and your brother.
2 months since we started all of our paper work to bring you home.
2 weeks since I made your bed for the first time
It's been daily that we have prayed for you to be a part of our family.
1 day since we went to Yakima to get our finger prints and file our I600A
An hour since we mailed our dossier to Ghana
It's been 5 minutes since we heard you were our daughter and I could post your picture on my blog.
OOPS We can't post pictures until we go to court...hopefully next week!
Welcome to our family Monica.... we can't wait for you to come home.

I can barely type I'm crying so hard.
So happy for you and your family!!!!!
She is just such a beautiful girl and you can SEE her beautiful spirit in her eyes.
Hoping the rest of the process is smooth sailing.....
Hugs!!!!
Ericka
Thank you Jesus!!!
Soon you will be holding her....AWESOME!! :)
Kathy
Woo-hoo! I've finally read your whole blog - what a roller coaster you are on! I showed her picture to Isaac and he thinks she's cute. He's excited to have another 5-year-old around. :)
~Trin