Lisa Michele
Going from having a 12 year old and and 15 year old at home to having a 5 year old at home has my mind racing. What do they play with? or Read? It is pretty funny to me that I have done this twice already but I am really struggling with my little Monica. I want to do what we feel is right now, not then. I am not sure this time around about Barbies, reading materials....hmm, toys.....So with that being said if you have any good suggestions please leave a comment and let me know what your children are reading, what are they watching, what are they playing with?!! I would love for you to share your insight. ~ Thanks, Lisa
2 Responses
  1. Ericka Says:

    oh my gosh Lisa, I didn't realize your kiddos were (almost) and teenagers!!!!
    I'm chuckling because you will be going 'back' to a lot of things!!! How FUN!!!!!
    You'll have a blast getting 'stuff' for Monica!


  2. Kell Says:

    Oh goodness Lisa you are so equipped for this sweet child, lots of cuddle time, the NOGGIN channel is nothing but sweetness and learning with out all the toy commercials or weird junk, let her choose her own toys, barbies...we dont do barbies but there are lots of other barbie type dolls that are not all about the clothing and boobs, i think they are called we 3 friends, nd just watch the old movies now with fresh eyes, the Holy spirit will show you what she should and should not see and you are so sensitive to things that you will soar through this!! oh and she must play with these Colbert kids of mine simply cause i have to know her in person since i already love her so much! Antie Kelli needs to smooch this girl and watch your family grow and change!!