Well I haven't shared any of this here yet but I thought I might as well let you in to the other parts of what God has been doing in our lives. A few months ago I found a lump in my left breast. I scheduled a mammogram which then led me to an ultrasound. The results of the mammogram and ultrasound were inconclusive so I was then referred to a surgeon. I saw the surgeon last month and she wanted to wait a month to see if there were any changes in the behavior of the lump. Well I saw her again last week and she said the lump had changed so she recommended a lumpectomy. Thursday at 4pm I went in for surgery. Everything went fine, she is pretty sure it is not cancer but sent it to the lab to make sure. We will get the results on Tuesday. I am sore, but feel happy to have the lump gone. A little emotional about having surgery again. This has been a perfect reminder that with out Jesus we are broken and it is only by Him that we are whole. My earthly body has failed me many many times but with Jesus I am complete.
(This is one of the reasons we put our paperwork on hold in the beginning of our adoption)
Thank you Jesus for watching over me, Thank you protecting me and keeping me safe in Your arms. Heavenly Father I pray that you will continue to lead us in your will, that you will bring Monica home soon, please protect her and watch over her. In Him I pray....Amen
(This is one of the reasons we put our paperwork on hold in the beginning of our adoption)
Thank you Jesus for watching over me, Thank you protecting me and keeping me safe in Your arms. Heavenly Father I pray that you will continue to lead us in your will, that you will bring Monica home soon, please protect her and watch over her. In Him I pray....Amen

Lisa,
Thinking and praying for you here.
Please send me a note later, ok?
Lots of hugs,
Ericka