Lisa Michele
Just got home from the surgeons office for my follow up appointment. The lab results showed non-cancerous condensed fibrous tissue! Praise Be To God! I was talking to a friend of mine just before the appointment telling her their wasn’t an ounce of worry! I knew it would be nothing... She said I might not realize I was carrying around a bit of worry until after my results showed me for sure it wasn’t cancer! She was so so so SO right!!!! I think I might just get weighed in the morning. That was the best diet I have ever been on! Now I am wondering what else might I be carrying around that I don’t want to recognize! I need to go talk to God about this one! Have a blessed evening!
Love to you all! Thank you so much for your prayers, I felt every one of them. This was my very first surgery that I don’t even remember rolling into the surgery room! Thank you Jesus!
In His Glorious Name,
Lumpless Lisa
1 Response
  1. Patty Says:

    Oh, Thank You God! :)
    That is good news!
    I like your idea of how we think we aren't carrying "issues" around when they are actually really weighing us down. Sounds like an excellent thing for me to ask God about!