Lisa Michele
Today is my third day in Ghana. It has been an amazing journey so far, obvious to see God in control of my life. My flights were fantastic all the way here. Seeing Monica was amazing, when I first saw her she walked over to me and held on tight. She is a beautiful one! I brought her back to the guest house for a visit yesterday. She took her first bath and it was just priceless I tell you. She kept saying,"mum, I swim! Mum, I swim!" She stood up and danced, washed her hair like five times so I could rinse her off, then she would giggle uncontrolablly! Afterward I layed on the bed with her and put lotion on her. It was a precious time I will always remember.
I am meeting with Romana tomorrow to complete my paperwork then I will be off to the embassy to file paperwork.

Keeping my eyes on the Lord, it is now that He is carrying me. I am positive there is only one set of footprints in the sand right now,for it is not by my strength that I can be here right now, seeing what I see, hearing what I hear....
3 Responses
  1. Grace Says:

    Lisa,

    We are praying for you and for Monica and that everything goes exactly as it is supposed to. She is beautiful beyond words.
    Blessings ~ Christall


  2. Ericka Says:

    Thank you for the post, you two have been on my mind :)
    Sending you lots of hugs and prayers.


  3. Lisa...of course you are SHINING like a light! I am soooo proud of you! Each moment is a moment! ENJOY and LEARN...you are sooo good at that! Looking forward to watching God finish this section of your journey and start your new one.....of all you guys being together at HOME! GOOD JOB!