Feeling much better today, fever is gone, good nights sleep, no body aches! Thank You Jesus!
I can' t believe today is my last day here! I don't want to leave without my daughter. Especially not knowing when I will see her again. There is still no news on her passport. Apparently it has been made but they don' t know who has it. We are at a stand still it is found. Please pray with us that her passport is released and so are all of the other passports.
I am planning to take Monica swimming today at one of the local hotels. They let you pay a fee to swim here! Monica is very excited.
So as I gather my things, plan my day, and prepare my heart to leave, please pray with me, "Heavenly Father, thank you for bringing me here. Thank you for Monica and all of the children at Beacon House. We know You have a plan for their lives, You have blessed us by letting us be a part of the plans You have for them. Thank you for planting a seed in our hearts to love these childen just as You love us. Father I ask that you would produce the passports that we are waiting on, send approvals on our I600, so we can bring our children home. Thank you for loving us and Thank you for calling us friend so that we can always come to you!" Amen
I can' t believe today is my last day here! I don't want to leave without my daughter. Especially not knowing when I will see her again. There is still no news on her passport. Apparently it has been made but they don' t know who has it. We are at a stand still it is found. Please pray with us that her passport is released and so are all of the other passports.
I am planning to take Monica swimming today at one of the local hotels. They let you pay a fee to swim here! Monica is very excited.
So as I gather my things, plan my day, and prepare my heart to leave, please pray with me, "Heavenly Father, thank you for bringing me here. Thank you for Monica and all of the children at Beacon House. We know You have a plan for their lives, You have blessed us by letting us be a part of the plans You have for them. Thank you for planting a seed in our hearts to love these childen just as You love us. Father I ask that you would produce the passports that we are waiting on, send approvals on our I600, so we can bring our children home. Thank you for loving us and Thank you for calling us friend so that we can always come to you!" Amen

Glad you are feeling better. Yea!
Enjoy your day at the pool. Are you going to the La Palm? We went every weekend during our 6 weeks in Accra.
Blessings,
Laurel :)
Praying along side you.
So glad you are feeling better.
Praying for some peace in your heart as you travel back.....
Hugs.
YEAH....sooo glad you are better. Phil came home not feeling so good either...that darn FU FU...seems to make our American tummy's not feeling so GOOD! We are praying you home. ENJOY the pool...we had some of our best times there. BIG HUGS coming your way until the next time we can see you in person.
HUG!!!
Blessings Lisa :)
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH for trying to call us with Ella!! THANK YOU for thinking of her and us! What a complete BLESSING!!!!!
Ohh, my heart is eager for the day that we get to bring Ella HOME ...
THANK YOU also for sharing on your blog about your trip - it is an honor to follow along!!!
Prayers for you as you leave your precious daughter ...
I look forward to hopefully one day meeting you ... how AWESOME that Ella will have SOO many Ghana friends so close by!
Blessings In Him
Maria