I spent some great one on one time with monica today. I brought her back to the guest house for a few hours. She took a bath, we layer on my bed and colored and talked about the family . She is asking more and more questions about home. She is asking more about Taylor and chandler. She danced when I told her she shares a room with hersister and when I told her if her bedroom door was open she could see Chandler's room she giggled. I had to get ready to go to a benefit dinner before I took her back to beacon house so I washed my hair in the tub. She crawled up on the edge so she could do it for me. I loved it!!!!!
I learned how to tie a baby on my back today, the true African way. The house mom's thought that was pretty funny stuff!
I learned how to tie a baby on my back today, the true African way. The house mom's thought that was pretty funny stuff!

Sounds like a great time Lisa. I hope you have fun with Monica until MONDAY, the day you come back. See you next week
~Keri