(in case you don't remember we met at Kelli's house a few weeks ago)
My daughter Grace has watched this video a dozen times now and her little 7 year old heart has cried with joy for you and for us... She keeps asking if we can make sure to have someone recording when we meet Sadie for the first time... It's so sweet to see how her mind is working and thinking through these things. It was so beautiful to watch your daughter cling to you - I could just feel the love radiating from you both.
Oh, my Lord!! I have watched this about ten times and eachtime I just start bawling!!! What a wonderful gift to have captured this moment on video. I pray that she'll be home soon! Awo
I am a daughter of THE King, a wife to an incredible man who is my best friend, a mother of four (Me? Yes Indeed I Am!), a photographer, a doula and a bit of a computer nerd.
Lisa
(in case you don't remember we met at Kelli's house a few weeks ago)
My daughter Grace has watched this video a dozen times now and her little 7 year old heart has cried with joy for you and for us... She keeps asking if we can make sure to have someone recording when we meet Sadie for the first time... It's so sweet to see how her mind is working and thinking through these things. It was so beautiful to watch your daughter cling to you - I could just feel the love radiating from you both.
I'm praying that she'll be home soon.
Blessings - Christall
Oh, my Lord!! I have watched this about ten times and eachtime I just start bawling!!! What a wonderful gift to have captured this moment on video. I pray that she'll be home soon!
Awo